Listening to: Madonna.... and Anjani
Reading: whatever is scrawled on the desktop here
Watching: C-SPAN, OH MY GOSH!!!!! yay!!!! *not
Playing: the tired-and-introspective game
Eating: chocolate covered strawberries
1. If you have friends, you should invest in the friendship, or forget about the friendship entirely!!!!! gaaaahhh
2. Don't tell people important things at night. You're tired, and you probably will wake up the next morning and think, "Aww, crap, I said THAT?! There go all my secrets...."
3. Make sure you have extra batteries for things before you go on long car rides.
4. Two things are always funny, period. They are: 1) flatulence, and 2) your mom.
5. If you are sad, find a baby to cuddle. They don't notice if you're fat, or covered in pimples, or can't get a date. They think you're amazing if you love on them.
6. People look a lot better in the dark. Why? Because you can't see them, of course!!!!!
7. Listen to your body. It knows what it needs. Note: your body and your brain are two different things. Your brain does not know what you need. Example: Your body is tired. Your brain wants to stay up and eat chocolate. so... well, i made my point.
8. If you have something good, and you let it go in hopes of finding something better, you are an idiot. You'll likely end up waiting and waiting and then settling for something worse and wishing you'd stayed with the first, or jumping around and always leaving the good thing for a potential better. The thing is, there always is something better. You just aren't prepared to see it when you can't even see what you have to begin with. If you are leaving something good, you'd better have a good reason for leaving.
ok, so i'm not totally depressed, or going through a rough time, or speaking completely from experience... that's not why i wrote this... i just pulled bits and pieces from what i've heard and learned over time. and, of course, as usually is with me, it's not entirely serious, either ;D